Instead of listening to Kpop recently, my dodo ears have been listening to songs featured on the radio during car rides to my destinations. Excluding Big Bang and Super Junior, I have no idea what the other Kpop bands and groups are doing lately. Feel free to enlighten me, because it’s hard for me to catch up after not following the latest music scene in recent months. Anyhow, a friend on twitter shared this with me, and I think it’s awesome enough to share with the rest of y’all. It’s a mash-up of twelve songs, consisting of some old songs and a few current songs too.
The songs listed included in this video are:
1. Kanye West feat. Rihanna – All Of The Lights
2. Baby Bash feat. T-Pain – Cyclone
3. Blink 182 – All The Small Things
4. Britney Spears – Hold It Against Me
5. Foo Fighters – Learn To Fly
6. Chris Brown – Yeah 3x
7. Lady Gaga – Paparazzi
8. Modjo – Lady
9. Muse – Starlight
10. Pendulum – The Island
11. Rihanna feat. Slash – Rockstar
12. The Killers – Mr. Brightside
It’s really catchy and addicting, don’t you think?